Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Better late than never....

Until I just read the 2013 Quarterly Report, I don't think I realized that this report is based on the Nameberry Birth Announcements. And then it occurred to me that I had not left a birth announcement for my son born 7 1/2 months ago, who's name we chose based on Nameberry blogs, lists, & forums. Sorry, I'm waaayy behind the eight-ball on this! But I guess better late than never... Our son, Rhys Phoenix was born on August 25th in Southern California weighing 7 lbs 5 oz & measuring 20 in. His little smile lights up a room & he is the light of our lives.

Congratulations! He sounds precious, and I understand how you feel!

I like the combination of Rhys with Phoenix, plus I think they're both cool names individually so I was really impressed overall.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire or Josephine Adele

Thank you so much @gigigibbons!! So thoughtful of you!! Your children have the most beautiful names as well!! Congratulations on your little Gemma Hermione!! LOVE LOVE that name!!!

That's ok--I will slip Rhys into the next Quarterly Report. And belated congrats!

Thank you so much, Linda!! Now I know how it works for our next one... Already getting sibling naming ideas, thanks to Nameberry!! And thanks to Nameberry in the in the 1st place for helping us come up with our precious baby boy's name, Rhys Phoenix. We're going to have to have a pretty large family for all the good naming ideas we get from the Berries!!