Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think Rosa Penelope Sage is very beautiful! It flows the nicest of your choices.

I think Rosa Penelope Sage flows the best of your suggestions. I really like judyariel's suggestion of Rosa Cordelia Sage, tho. If you end up choosing not to use Rosa and Sage both (I agree it feels plant-heavy to me) then I also like just Lucia Sage.

I prefer Rosa Fiammetta Sage. Though I'm not fond of Sage, I think that Rosa Fiammetta sounds lovely (or even better, Rose Fiammetta).
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Any thoughts on Rosa Luca Sage? This is the Hubby's suggestion. Seems like there should be a 3 syllable name in the middle to me.
    Married for almost 2 wonderful years and dreaming about starting a family in the near future!

Felix ~ Atticus ~ Hugo ~ Leo ~ Maximus ~ Sebastian ~ Caspian ~ Evander

Sage ~ Penelope ~ Vittoria ~ Lucilla ~ Liv ~ Hermione ~ Wilhelmina~ Rowena

I agree that a three-syllable middle sounds better.
    How about Rosa Lucia Sage? (pronounced Loo-CHEE-ah)