Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    No not crazy at all. I agree with the above suggestion, Zelda Rose is actually well balanced out.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I love Zelda!!! Zelda Rose is really pretty!
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

I like Zelda Rose, but mainly because I met a cute independent Zelda. She was gorgeous.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

I love Zelda and it's gorgeous with Rose. I don't think it's crazy at all, simply beautiful and very 20's and flappery (yes, I think of Sayre Fitzgerald when I hear it, but she was fantastic!).
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

It's OK together but there is a "gap" between the names because Zelda is so uncommon and Rose is the most popular middle name. What about Zelda Rosamund or Zelda Rosalie?