Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I mentioned Isabeau to my boyfriend and that name is vetoed due to the fact Rachel Ray I guess named her dog that? He was totally turned off by it which kinds of sucks because I really liked that name!

@Lea Delilah June is definitely our front runner. Thank you for the input!
    @alyssa428 what middle would you give with Poppy or Indie?
    @emilyva- Veda is a choice I came up with I am hoping the boyfriend likes it since he totally shot down Isabeau. Juliet was my mothers grandmothers name so it is a family name and would be nice to use. I like Posey but it reminds me of the ring around a rosey song. Not my style I think.

Any other combo suggestions?
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Are you crazy? Girls are heaps easier than boys!

Anyway, I wrote on a different thread of yours that I love Isabeau Pearl. For a matching sister name, I really like Juliet. Not sure about middle name yet, though. I'll get back to you if I think of anything!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Boy names were such a breeze! My boyfriend and I already settled on two which we love and could be used as sib sets. if we have two boys which he is secretly hoping for lol. Girls are soo hard there are so many options and I am all about combos going well together. I appreciate the feedback and helping out! He vetoed Isabeau which I am kind of sad about. @sarahmezz
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Delilah June and Isabeau Pearl are my favorites! They'd make a wonderful sibset!
    Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca