Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starting Over!

Hybrid View

Starting Over!

I thought I found the perfect names, but after a while I felt a tad bored with them. They are...

Mary-Pearl Rosette & Katherine Eleanor

I want to keep Mary and Eleanor in there, and maybe some form of Karen. They're family names, and I don't mind double-barrel names. However, I'm not a fan of nicknamey-names, but I love names I can shorten (i.e. Katherine nn Kitty, not just Kitty).

So what do you think? I don't want to put up too many rules and stifle berries' creativity. I want to end up with two perfect combos, and you guys never disappoint! Thanks!

By the way, I don't actually have kids or plans for them anytime soon. Just having fun thinking about the future!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

I love the suggestion of Katrina Eleanor Rose, but I prefer Katerina Eleanor Rose. It sounds more "finished" to me with the "e" in Katerina.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I prefer one middle name to two. Thanks for the beautiful suggestions, though!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |

Oh, and I probably give you a list of names I like...

Florence
    Isolde
    Hazel
    Alice
    Tessa/Tess
    Brigitte (brih-JHEET)
    Spencer
    Elizabeth nn Libby
    Naomi
    Luciana nn LuLu/Lucky
    Evangeline

But please feel free to suggest others! Thanks!