Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Need to find a compromise!

To keep it short- my husband and I don't see eye to eye on names. We are currently pregnant with our third child and couldn't be happier- the only problem being the War of the Names III. After months of vetoes and tension when pregnant with our first son, we decided that, since we both wanted multiple kids, I could name the first and he could name the second. That strategy worked out great with our first two sons! But now we're on our third and most likely last child and are trying our best to compromise. We've decided not to find out the sex of the baby but have already decided on Wesley Daniel for a boy. Now for the girls, we each drew up lists for our top 3 and I think our differences are pretty clear

My list: Diana, Anneliese, Lucy
    His list: Bailey, Madison, Cassidy

Any and all advice or suggestions would be appreciated- thanks so much!

What are your two sons names? That may help to give us some direction

Oh right! Our oldest son is Nathaniel Hayes, who almost always goes by Nate, and our youngest is Tucker James.

very different styles indeed... I think the only name I could ever really live with off of your husbands list is Cassidy. If I were a sweet wife I'd offer Cassidy Diana as an option. However I am not a sweet wife when it comes to naming and my compromise would be I get first name pick and he gets middle name. Ha ha.

I told him that one last name first name is enough for one family, unless he finds a spectacular one of course (doubtful). Although, I have grown to love Tucker's name and I think it seems to go with Nate perfectly, though I could be biased
    My sister-in-law came up with the idea of compromising by naming her Diana but with the nickname Dani- What do you guys think about this? Is it too big of a stretch?