Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Middle name for Iris

Since we *finally* agreed on a full boys' name (Jensen Lee-Isaac) it's time to settle our girl's name. Iris is the pick for a first name and now bf flat out refuses to help any further on it. I would prefer to use Louise as a second middle name so I'm stumped on trying to join the two names together in a light, flowy, feminine yet trendy without overdoing it sort of way (I don't ask for much huh? Lol).

My daughter is Avila Ireland-Nicole. Her dad is very very Irish however, Avila and this baby have different biological fathers. I think Avila's full name encompasses the feel I want Iris' name to have.

So far I've been offered the suggestions:
    Mackenzie-Louise
    Elizabeth-Faye or Elizabeth-Louise
    and Harlow-Louise

Louise is my mother and grandma's middle names. I am adopted and don't know my birth family so using their middle name is important to me to link my family together (if that makes sense). My mom is Cathy (not Catherine. Just Cathy) and my grandma is Beatrice (Bea). I have no biological relatives.
    Lorrie Anne is my bf's mom. And Nikkole Mae is his sister. He also has an Aunt Connie.

Melinda Sus.anne + Brandon Cra.ige
    Stepmom to Shelley J------
    Auntie to Richard Mason & Alexander Thomas
    Elisabeth Yun, Juliet Susanne, Rachel Emily, Rosalie, Miranda, Isabelle, Natalie, Katherine
    Ammon Xavier, Matthew Craige, William Clifton, Benjamin, Spencer, Jacob, Michael

Iris Elzabeth-Faye.

I would definitely use Louise! I think in terms of flow, since both Iris and Louise have two syllables, I would separate them with a trendier three syllable name. Iris Mackenzie-Louise is great. Some other suggestions:

Iris Victoria-Louise
    Iris Olivia-Louise
    Iris Evelyn-Louise
    Iris Amelia-Louise
    Iris Aliya-Louise (my favourite)
    Iris Makayla-Louise
    Iris Madelyn-Louise
    Iris Kennedy-Louise
    Iris Mariah-Louise
    Iris Alaina-Louise
    Iris Penelope-Louise
    Iris Amaya-Louise
    Iris Delaney-Louise
    Iris Camilla-Louise
    Iris Emerson-Louise (my other favourite)

I really like Iris Harlow-Louise!