Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    This is wonderful news! Yay!
    My spotting is still continuing off and on, so I am praying that everything goes well for me too...
    Did you find out why you were spotting and cramping or is it just one of those things?
    I got the date for my fetal assessment ultrasound today. It's not til May 14th! I am hoping that when I see my dr on the 6th and tell her about my spotting she can get it bumped up.

Hi niteowl13: thank you! So I typed up a whole nice response to your post last night and when I tried to post it, the site went down with this big change-over. GAH! Lost the whole thing since I couldn't get back into the forums until just now (and they're still wonky). But anyway, I really still have no idea why the cramping and spotting. And they're still going on for me too, you're not alone. I think the only reason I've been able to get in so many times already and get all these ultrasounds and stuff is because we've only been preggo once before and we lost that one to a miscarriage. So they're being extra careful this time. But I'm willing to bet your OB will bump yours up too, just depends on the doctor and your history I think. But basically it seems to me that it's pretty common that they can't tell you why it's happening. Unless there is an obvious source of the bleeding, they don't know. I have a feeling it may just be my luck and I could spot the whole 9 months. As long as the baby is healthy I guess I don't care - but it does add an extra level of stress, for sure! Every time I go to the bathroom, I'm scared of what I might find (sorry if TMI).
    Anyway, good luck to you too and let us know how things go for you! <<hugs>>

It didn't work out for me.
    You are so very lucky.

@niteowl if I am reading you right, I am so sorry. Did you go in today to get an ultrasound?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

I had a mc a few months before becoming pregnant with my son, I had a flawless pregnancy aside from preeclampsia at the very end which led to an induction, but he was born a very heathy 8lbs 15oz/20.5 inches and is the most perfect little boy, I couldn't in my wildest dreams have imagined he would be even close to this wonderful, he is handsome, he is smart, he is intuitive and sometimes a bit mischevious, and he is 100% worth all of the pain, anger, frustration, and fear that I had experienced before he was in my arms. It will happen! Just stay positive!