Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Yay!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear the great news! Congratulations, you are PREGNANT!
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

That's wonderful news! Yay!

Yay cvdutch!!! So glad everything is going well! Hearing that heart beat is so reassuring. Are you still on bed rest?
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Great News!!!! So happy for you!!!!!
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!

Thank you very much everyone! I'm going to be one nervous bunny going into the next US, since it's one especially for checking for birth defects/issues... but one day at a time I guess.

Whit32: no more bed rest for now! I can't help myself from taking it easier than usual though... pre-pregnancy, I walked 3-4 miles a day (at a fast pace), cleaned a lot, did heavy laundry, etc., but we're all just so afraid that I'm basically not doing any of that now. My husband and my entire family basically want to wrap me in a bubble and latch me to the bed for the next 9 months. I'm still working part-time but I miss my exercise!