Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I can't really add anything because I've never been through what you're experiencing, but I'd just like to let you know I'm thinking of you and wishing you all the best!
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Much of the same, I've never experienced a miscarriage so I don't quite know what you're going through. I can only imagine how scary it is. I just wanted to say you have another person rooting for you, and praying for you to have a healthy pregnancy, and that at the end of it you'll have a beautiful baby to nuzzle and nuture. I wish you the best.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine * Morgana

Thank you all very much!

cvdutch31- How are you feeling today? I've been thinking about you. I hope you are doing well!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Hi Whit32, thank you for checking in! I'm about the same still. Still spotting and cramping a bit, still resting as much as I can. Very frustrating. Not supposed to go back to the doctor until next Monday so unless something else changes, the rest of this week will be more of the same. I keep hoping and hoping the spotting stops but no luck. Hope you are doing well too!