Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sparrow?

I like the sound, I think with your connection it's a nice middle name BUT it's one of those names I'd hate to introduce myself with. Meeting my future boss I really wouldn't want to say "My name is Sparrow". You don't always want to be "cute".

Love Sparrow. I think it's a true unisex, but I personally prefer it for a boy. My boyfriend's top pick for a boy is Damian Sparrow. I would probably always call my son Damian Sparrow rather than just Damian if we go with it; it's just too sweet to keep it hidden in the middle. I think it works as a first, but it would get some raised eyebrows I'm sure. Paired with your son's name, I'd go with the middle however.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Polaris Fae ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Khione Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    That's so sweet!!! I can just imagine the two of you (That's also the reason I want to move out of the city; I'd love to have more nature around when Rosalind gets older. Not just the foxes rummaging through our bins or the creepy pigeons on the sidewalk!)
    Lol! That is hilarious! I love pigeons. I find them so comical! We also a have pesky fox that keeps getting into our garbage. My dog barks at it and it gets really annoying, especially when it happens at 3 in the morning. I live in agricultural area so we get tons of wildlife and birds, its great. Lots of bugs and spiders too, not so great. :/ We have a squirrel that I named Charlie that raids my bird feeder every day, and Luther loves him. Its such an easy way to entertain him!
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

It's unisex but leans masculine to me. I love it as a fn but with Luther as a brother a boy Sparrow sounds weak by comparison. On the other hand if you called your son Wolf then a brother Sparrow makes a great pair but I see you refer to him by his fn in your post. I think Sparrow is best in the middle for a boy but is fine as a fn for a girl.

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

Quote Originally Posted by redwoodfey View Post
    Love Sparrow. I think it's a true unisex, but I personally prefer it for a boy. My boyfriend's top pick for a boy is Damian Sparrow. I would probably always call my son Damian Sparrow rather than just Damian if we go with it; it's just too sweet to keep it hidden in the middle. I think it works as a first, but it would get some raised eyebrows I'm sure. Paired with your son's name, I'd go with the middle however.
    Damian Sparrow is an awesome combo! Damian is actually one of my favorite names and seeing it paired up with Sparrow is awesome.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!