Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Rose in the first spot! It is sweet and simple. Also, the last time it ranked in the top 100 was 1960, so I think it's far from ordinary, at least as a first name. She might have a couple classmates with Rose as their middle name, but odds are she'll be the only Rose/Rosie.

Rose Elizabeth (the first that came to mind. Very classic, but perhaps you want a bit more oomph?)
    Rose Evangeline
    Rose Evelyn
    Rose Penelope
    Rose Theodora
    Rose Zenobia
    Rose Winifred
    Rose Felicity
    Rose Magdalena
    Rose Katharina
    Rose Cordelia
    Rose Calliope
    Rose Hermione
    Rose Gwendolen
    Rose Delphinia
    Rose Lavinia
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

My SO loves the name Rosie for a girl. While I love Rose for a girl too (mainly because of the Titanic movie), but I would never actually want to use it. But it is a gorgeous name! Its so simpleand elegant!
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Sky - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry

I love Rose in the first spot! I know an adorable 3 year old Rose - she's seriously one of the cutest kids I've ever seen and she wears the name easily and well!
    Sorry for any repeats -
    Rose Felicity
    Rose Juliette
    Rose Mirabel
    Rose Camilla
    Rose Sabina
    Rose Lucinda
    Rose Matilda

Rose is a timeless classic. It feels common because it is sometimes used as a filler middle, but I don't really know of many people with the name Rose. And yes, Rosie is such a sweet nn. One thing to remember is that while we talk about fn/mn/ln combos a lot here, in the real world, she'll most often be known by her fn or fn/ln, so if the fn/ln choppiness bothers you, just remember she'll be using fn most, then fn/ln, and occasionally fn/mn/ln.

Last edited by amelieamour; April 21st, 2013 at 12:05 AM.
    Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca