Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sisters names?

No offense at all! Just forgot to mention that in my post.

I have some other names I thought about- Elinor, Rosalie, Margaret, and Marianne were near the top- but for some reason, I'm stuck on this one tonight. I'm really indecisive lol.

I think Amelia and Emmeline sound too similar too. I like all of your other top choices. Elinor, Rosalie, Margaret, and Marianne are all beautiful. You couldn't go wrong with any of them.

I don't think they are too similar if you use Emmie/Emma and Millie as nn's... If you love the name i think Emmeline and Amelia could be sisters! I think Amelia and Rosalie are stunning and IMO more memorable sisters however... I love Rosalie!!

Amelia and Elinor | Amelia and Rosalie | Amelia and Margaret = all gorgeous! Also the nicknames are too adorable, haha. I love Elle and just plain E for Elinor, Rosie for Rosalie, and I really like Maisie (or Mimi) for Margaret!
    ~* Not Expecting, Just Collecting *~
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman

They are quite similar. What about Eveline (like the James Joyce poem)?
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina