Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

My favouites that I don't believe have been mentioned (basically favourite actors of mine, all British). In order of preference.

Hugh Grant - Tabitha and Felix Chang (I might actually have children with these names. Minus the Chang which is a link to his mother's heritage)
    Matthew Macfadyen and Keeley Hawes - Myles (Keeley's from PR), Maggie and Ralph
    Rupert Penry-Jones - Florence and Peter
    Dan Stevens - Willow and Aubrey (m)
    Colin Firth - William "Will" Joseph, Luca and Matteo
    David Tennant and Georgia Moffet - Tyler "Ty" (Georgia's from PR; adopted by David) and Olive (not super-keen on Tyler)
    Damian Lewis - Manon and Gulliver (not super-keen on Manon either, but I have a friend with the name which makes me not dislike it entirely)
    Rosamund Pike - Solo (okay, still haven't made up my mind on this. Love the sound, but not the meaning)

That's all I can think of at the minute. Any other favourite actors I can think of at the moment either don't have kids or their names aren't particularly interesting. I don't really follow celebrities as a rule unless they're doing something I'm particularly interested in (most aren't) so I don't tend to remember the names of their children unless they're particularly weird, in which case I probably won't like them anyway. The only non-actor I can think of (though she may have done a bit of acting, it's not what she's famous for) with children's names I love is Myleene Klass. I don't have a particular opinion of her one way or the other but I love her daughters' names - Ava Bailey and Hero Harper. Okay, I can pass on the middles, but I think Ava and Hero are awesome.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I've always liked:

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman- Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret
    Daniel Moder and Julia Roberts- Hazel Patricia, Phinnaeus Walter, and Henry Daniel
    Edward, Fitzwilliam, George, Louis, Peter

Blythe, Hazel, Phoebe, Sybil, Theodora

Harlow Winter Kate Madden: Joel Madden
    and Nicole Richie

Aviana: Amy Adams

Kenzie: Beverley Mitchell

Vivian Lake: Gisele Bundchen

Gabrielle Anwar: not a celebrity baby but an celebrity name - such a stunning name

I am forever curious to see what people (celeb and real people) come up with. Most celeb or our friends kids names are cute or classic but I don't really dig them but these ones stand out
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Clementine, Daisy/Delilah, Eleanor/Eloise/Emmeline, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve/Georgia, Hazel/Helena, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Maeve/Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Violet/Vivienne, Willow, Zara/Zoe

August, Beckett/Blaise, Callum/Caspian, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Jude, Leo/Liam/Linus/Luke, Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Silas/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Wesley