Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

My favouites that I don't believe have been mentioned (basically favourite actors of mine, all British). In order of preference.

Hugh Grant - Tabitha and Felix Chang (I might actually have children with these names. Minus the Chang which is a link to his mother's heritage)
    Matthew Macfadyen and Keeley Hawes - Myles (Keeley's from PR), Maggie and Ralph
    Rupert Penry-Jones - Florence and Peter
    Dan Stevens - Willow and Aubrey (m)
    Colin Firth - William "Will" Joseph, Luca and Matteo
    David Tennant and Georgia Moffet - Tyler "Ty" (Georgia's from PR; adopted by David) and Olive (not super-keen on Tyler)
    Damian Lewis - Manon and Gulliver (not super-keen on Manon either, but I have a friend with the name which makes me not dislike it entirely)
    Rosamund Pike - Solo (okay, still haven't made up my mind on this. Love the sound, but not the meaning)

That's all I can think of at the minute. Any other favourite actors I can think of at the moment either don't have kids or their names aren't particularly interesting. I don't really follow celebrities as a rule unless they're doing something I'm particularly interested in (most aren't) so I don't tend to remember the names of their children unless they're particularly weird, in which case I probably won't like them anyway. The only non-actor I can think of (though she may have done a bit of acting, it's not what she's famous for) with children's names I love is Myleene Klass. I don't have a particular opinion of her one way or the other but I love her daughters' names - Ava Bailey and Hero Harper. Okay, I can pass on the middles, but I think Ava and Hero are awesome.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I've always liked:

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman- Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret
    Daniel Moder and Julia Roberts- Hazel Patricia, Phinnaeus Walter, and Henry Daniel
    Edward, Fitzwilliam, George, Louis, Peter

Blythe, Hazel, Phoebe, Sybil, Theodora

Harlow Winter Kate Madden: Joel Madden
    and Nicole Richie

Aviana: Amy Adams

Kenzie: Beverley Mitchell

Vivian Lake: Gisele Bundchen

Gabrielle Anwar: not a celebrity baby but an celebrity name - such a stunning name

I am forever curious to see what people (celeb and real people) come up with. Most celeb or our friends kids names are cute or classic but I don't really dig them but these ones stand out
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah Belle Glory

Hazel Beatrice, Eleanor Astrid, Fiona Scarlett, Cecilia Haven, Juliet Marian, Josephine Clara, Felicity Violet, Gemma Lilac, Iris Adelaide, Amelia Penelope, Cassia Reverie

Oliver Gabriel, Julian Arthur, August Henry, Jasper Atticus, Wesley Felix, Miles Edward, Liam Sebastian, Harry Lachlan, Damon Alastair, Christian Thomas, Luke Edward

Crushing on: Simon, Elowen, Artemis, Dashiell, Reverie, Lux, Miette, Bellamy, Winter, Avalon, Daisy, Isla, Aurora, Lincoln, Finn, Desmond, Ivy, Luna