Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I like that show, too. It's addictive. Here are some more:

Zac & Kate Hanson: Junia Rosa Ruth (sorry, I think I got the wrong Hanson earlier. I guess name skillz run in the family!)
    Drew Barrymore & Will Kopelman: Olive Barrymore - I love the playful first with the stately surname middle
    Claire Danes & Hugh Dancy: Cyrus Michael
    Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Vivian Lake
    Kelsey Grammer: Faith Evangeline
    Mira Sorvino & Christopher Backus: Mattea Angel, Johnny Christopher King, Holden Paul Terry, and Lucia (cannot for the life of me find a middle for Lucia)
    Bryce Dallas Howard & Seth Gabel: Theodore Norman & Beatrice Jean

Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Joy Williams (The Civil Wars) & Nate Yetton: Miles Alexander
    Malin Akerman & Roberto Zincone: Sebastian

Robbie Williams and Ayda Field: Theodora Rose
    I also like Mick Jagger's Georgia Mae but I guess she is a celebrity herself so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    Edward's actually the Earl of Wessex. That's why Louise and James aren't styled Princess and Prince, as they would if he were a duke. (I'm sure you probably already know this, though, because you seem very knowledgeable about the royals!)
    Last edited by caramichelle; April 26th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.