Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hales7, you and I seem to have the same type of naming style I too love feminine, classic names that aren't very commonly used. From your list, I like Eva the best. It is a gorgeous name, however I do agree that it has become a very popular name. With that being said, my favorite name for a girl is Alessia [UH-LESS-E-UH]. I came across this name back when DH suggested the first name Alexandra to me. He's always like the nickname Alex. I like Alexandra because it's classy and feminine, however it is very overly used and a bit harsh sounding IMO. So I started doing a little research on names with a similar sound and I came across Alessia and fell in love. It's a very popular name in Italy but almost unheard of here in the U.S which I love. It's also very similar sounding to Alexandra just a bit softer in my opinion and very classy and feminine. There are also lots of nickname possibilities with Essie and Lia being my favorites. Idk if this name fits your style but I figured I'd give you an option that probably nobody else would

Some other classy, feminine and uncommon names that I love..
    Serena
    Hazel
    Cora
    Maya/Maia
    Lila
    Elise
    Nora
    Sabrina
    Simone

Hope I've helped and good luck

Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett