Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baby #4 needs a name

Hello berries! My husband and I cannot agree on names. We had a heck of a time naming all of our kids, except the middle one (Madelyn Esther) who was named after our grandmothers. Now we are working on baby #4 and looking for boy names especially. I love Sebastian and Desmond, which he hates. He likes James and Corbin. James is fine but I'd prefer it as a middle. Corbin I don't think goes with our other kids' names. We could use some suggestions that go with our other three kids. Preferably three or four syllables with the potential for a nickname.

Our current children are Alexander Patrick (Xander), Madelyn Esther (Maddie), and Genevieve Susan (Vivi).

Thanks for your help!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Too bad Sebastian or Desmond won't work out, those names go really well with your current set. I agree that while Corbin is a decent name, it doesn't fit particularly well with what you've got so far. That wouldn't necessarily be a deal-breaker for me, but I can see how it makes you hesitant.

Here's some other thoughts:
    Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve and

Emmanuel (I love this name in your sibset, like a lot)
    Theodore
    Thaddeus
    Augustus/Augustine
    Emmerich
    Leonidas
    Darius
    Malcolm
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Here are a few ideas for you - tried to strike a balance between the styles, but I may or may not have succeeded (haha):

Dominic (Dom or Nick)
    Donovan (Donny)
    Finnian (Finn)
    Julian (Jules)
    Malachi (Mal or Chi)
    Nathaniel (Nate)
    Raphael (Rafe)
    Simeon (Simi)

Good luck!!

I don't really think that Genevieve and James go well together because they both have a similar starting sound and I agree that Corbin doesn't work with the kids name your already have. I personally think Caleb would be quite with the sib-set.

Love Theodore, Augustus, Malcom, Dominic, and Julian. Thanks! Nathaniel does go well with our sibset -- too bad that is my hubby's name!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996