Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Your choices are lovely! Here are my ratings...(IMO)

Serena - Beautiful sound to it. Very feminine, soft and calming.
    Lila - very feminine sound to it but I prefer the Lyla spelling
    Katerina - a bit exotic and feminine
    Maya - lovely
    Hazel - not to fond of this one

Some other classic feminine names

Katherine/Catherine
    Kathleen/Kathline
    Caroline/Carolyn
    Frances/Francine
    Victoria
    Margaret/Marguerite
    Florence
    Pricilla
    Gabriella

I think Annabelle sounds lovely with all of these too.

Katarina, without a doubt (though I prefer the spelling Katerina). Very pretty Skye is okay. I'm not a huge fan, but if you guys like it, go for it.

Other names you might consider:

Celeste
    Anneliese
    Emmeline
    Adrienne
    Miranda

I love all the names on your list Lila is pretty and simple as is Maya.
    Hazel is lovely but I agree , Vintage trendy rather than classic and may annoy you if the popularity soars which it prob will
    Katarina and Serena both lovely and more 'exotic' than Lila and Maya , Katarina especially so.

It depends what 'feel' you want , so for me Lila and Maya feel the same - my preference being Maya
    Katarina and Serena ( edited : whoops missed out a word) feel similar- preference being Katarina

Hazel is the odd one out .

Have you ever thought of honoring mum through another Belle name? I love Mirabel which is really underused - is this too frilly for you?

Some more names you may like:
    Martha
    Pearl
    Maple or Mabel
    Ivy
    Iris
    Faye
    Cara
    Clara
    Greta
    Estella
    Willa
    Edie (nn for Edith? )

Thank you Misshoppy And yes I have thought of using Belle and even Bella [moms nn] but the problem with Belle is it's too southern sounding for my taste if that makes sense. Bella is a bit better but it makes me think of Twilight and even though I love me some Twilight I don't want that association. I think the full name Annabelle is better. I don't know, I think I'm just being overly picky :/..From your list I like Rose as a middle name for Maia. It just sounds flawless to me DH has mentioned Flora before and Seraphina, but I'm not really on board with those. I've always liked Alice, however I think it's too plain. Audrey has always been on my list as well, although I prefer Audrina. It's a bit less common but unfortunately someone we know has used that name so it's been taken off the list. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me and for all your wonderful suggestions

Thank ya'll so much for the overwhelming responses. I'm still so confused though lol. The two that are standing out the most to me right now are Maia and Serena. And Jodest, I never thought of using another Belle name to honor my mom but that's not such a bad idea. I'll def look into some other names. Thank you for that suggestion. Much appreciated