Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Conrad works better for me than Konrad. It seems less harsh somehow. And it's closer in neo-traditional spirit to the girls names you've chosen. I don't know if that helps you like it better though...

But I also like Forrest and Fisher. I know a very boy's boy named Fisher.

Kier and Taj both feel incomplete to me.

Instead of Merrick, how about Herrick?

Teagan is an easy long form for Teague. I think Teague Jameson could work for Taj. Not having a Ta- name makes the nn more of a stretch, but I think the jump could still be made. Teagan Jack or something similar would work the same way.

I like O'Neil a lot; that's how I'd write it, though.

I'm not a big fan of Merrick, Callen, or Konrad. I do like Liam and, Thomas, and Isaac. otherwise, I like Kade (but spelled Cade), Oakley, and Forrest.
    How about:
    Cullen instead of Callen
    Cade instead of Cade
    Lucas instead of Luca

other things that may work?
    Maddox
    Everett
    Braxton
    Hudson
    Bennett
    Jasper
    Lincoln
    Canyon
    Valor
    Saylor
    Current Favorites:
    { Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassia" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Rosalie Nicole :: Catalina "Cate" Lucy }
    { Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony :: Everett Cole }

Bad news! Husband vetoed a lot of the names I liked... I figured as much! Going over the lists again though, we both really liked McCoy. He said he would sit on Teague but he doesn't really like it much. He liked the TJ/ taj suggestion though but doesn't like any t names I throw out!

Talon James
    McCoy Thomas

Those are my top two for you!