Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Ulysses and Hawthorne were on our long list! I also toyed around with the idea of Oliver :-) I love the idea of Uli as a nn. And of course Leopold is a bold and regal choice!
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/ Liliana Wren/
    Osias Grey/ /August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn*

I love Hawthorne Oliver! Especially with the potential nn Thorn!!

I had another though thought about Peregrine. If you guys wanted to continue the nature nn pattern, you could use Falcon or some variation as a nickname. That might be too literal. But I felt clever when I thought of it!

Good luck!
    One day...

I like Lysander and Zepahaniah.I also like the suggestion of Bartholomew. If you like Ulysses, would you consider Odysseus instead? I like the traditional greek on that one. Possibly Odie for a nickname? I liked the suggestions of Augustus, Ignatius, Bartholomew, Hawthorne, Marcellus (love! love! love!),Phinehas, and Raphael.
    Other suggestions I'd make:
    Justinian
    Hadrian

I like Lysander best, with Thaddeus a close second.

I love Leopold, but with Wolfgang is seems like a German overload, leaving Persephone out.
    I love Peregrine, but think it's too close to Persephone.
    Hawthorne is great, but to me doesn't fit the others in style (I see Wolfgang less as nature name, than a traditional German name).
    Ulysses is just too much to live up to, it seems to me. (And Odysseus is worse, IMO.)
    Caspian almost made it, but all can think of is the sea. Why not Crispin or Casper instead, even Cornelius?