Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I like Peregrine & Lysander best and especially with your other children's names (which, btw, are fantastic!).

I think Gulliver would go really well with your other children's names but as Oliver will be the middle it obviously can't!

Other suggestions:

Horatio*
    Huckleberry*
    Abraham
    Hadrien
    Angelo
    Emmanuel*
    Barnaby
    Francisco
    Percival
    Sullivan
    Thackery*
    Caspar/ Caspian
    Phineas
    Finnegan
    Tennyson
    Corin
    Homer
    Victor
    Vincent
    Orlando
    Montgomery
    Heathcliff
    Bastian
    Willoughby
    Constantin/ Konstantin

Ok, the hard thing with the names is that they are classic names with nature nn's. Your options don't really fit to me, as they need to have a nature nn.

I love Hawthorne for that reason. His nn could be Haw or Thorne, and it would still be nature-y. Also, Willoughby could work if his nn was Willow.

Phineas could also work with the nn of Finn.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Ok, thanks for all of the suggestions again! We read through them all and we came up with some over all favourites, so now our list is-

Lysander Oliver
    Peregrine Oliver (Although it's become a concern that it is too close to Persephone's name.. mm)
    Hawthorne Oliver (I really love this one but hubby isn't 100% sure. We both love it though)
    Thaddeus Oliver
    Ulysses Oliver
    Leopold Oliver
    Caspian Oliver

So now I'd love to hear what you think, and which one is your favorite! I think we're just going to stick with a list and decide when we meet him, which is what we did with our other children, but I'd still love to hear your opinions!

Thanks for all of the wonderful suggestions, they've helped us a ton!

(PS - hbeagle27 - I have been using the site for a while but never made an account, I've used it throughout this pregnancy to try and give us some inspiration by going through the lists and the forums. So now that we're getting close and we hadn't really come up with anything that we really love, I figured that my best bet would be to make an account and ask for help!

Sorry for the confusion )

Ulysses Oliver is my favorite!

They are all fabulous though!

Good luck, and look forward to hearing what you decide when you meet your little one.
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

I love your list! You couldn't go wrong with either choice, really. However, my favorites are Ulysses, Hawthorne & Thaddeus. They are perfect for your sibset!

Cant wait to see what you name him
    Mum to:
    Fable Arizona & Amity Seraphina (2010)
    + Baby Boy due in September