Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    MAttias Oliver stands out to me and i think it is wonderful with your sibset
    Mommy to
    Noah William,
    Elianna (Ella) Beatrice and
    Joseph (Joss) Arthur

I like Lysander with your subset because you could nn. Him Leo for Lysander Oliver. I think that goes well with brother "Wolfie." otherwise I love Jamison and Zephaniah.

Peregrine Oliver - lovely and the nn Perry would be gorgeous
    Zephaniah Oliver- again, beautiful - nn Zeph very cool
    Jameson Oliver- I like this but I think it is a bit too bland next to your other children's names (but a great name in itself apart from being a whisky brand)
    Mattias Oliver- love Mattias , this is on my guilty pleasures list (not really SOs style)
    Lysander Oliver- One of my favourite ever names , again on my guilty pleasures list- this name makes be go all goosepimpley and has the very wearable nn Zander
    Anders Oliver- ok - again not as standout as your other two , but a nice name on its own

My favourite would have to be Lysander Oliver (oooh very Shakespearian - maybe that's why I like it )
    second -Peregrine
    third - Zephaniah

edited : Wow , and have just seen the suggestion of Ulysses - that is pretty awesome too!
    Last edited by jodest; April 19th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.

You've been using this site for a while but your join date was yesterday? I smell a troll.

I'm not sure that's fair, I used the site for name ideas for a long time before I made a profile and posted anything.
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses