• Hadley and Kieran

14 43.75%
  • Hadley and Eldrick

2 6.25%
  • Hadley and Silas

12 37.50%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which sib set is better?

I don't think our favorites go well together. Opinions? Hadley is for a girl.
    Last edited by hbeagle27; April 20th, 2013 at 01:07 AM.

Is Hadley for a boy or a girl?
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Your boy choices are so interesting that if I were to see the sibset on paper, I would think Hadley is a boy. Hadley would work so well as a boy in all of your choices. I don't see any working with Hadley for a girl, but Silas seems the most believable (since it is the most common of your choices right now).

Quote Originally Posted by dovah View Post
    Your boy choices are so interesting that if I were to see the sibset on paper, I would think Hadley is a boy. Hadley would work so well as a boy in all of your choices. I don't see any working with Hadley for a girl, but Silas seems the most believable (since it is the most common of your choices right now).
    This is exactly why I asked! I consider Hadley to be trendy and Kieran is the most similar to that so that's what I voted for.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I wanted to vote, but I have a similar feeling to those above. While I typically think of Hadley as a girl's name (because the only Hadley I know is a girl), it was still very difficult to think of it as clearly feminine alongside the great, but similarly styled boys names. I love Ciaran/Kieran and Silas, but if I saw Kieran and Hadley or Silas and Hadley, I wouldn't automatically assume Hadley was a girl, which is what I suppose you would want!
    ~* Not Expecting, Just Collecting *~
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman