Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Winnie as a first name?

Hey Berries!

So I don't really care for Winona or Winifred, I think its because of their end sounds "-owna" and "fred." I also don't really like Winslow, Winslet or Winter, as they seem a bit trendy to me. But do you think Winnie can stand on its own or does it need to be a nn for Wynne/Wynn? I can't think of any other names besides Wynstelle/Wynstella that have the same sound. Any suggestion or opinions are welcome! Thanks!

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas

I think Winnie is adorable! I think it could definately stand alone with a substantial middle! What were you thinking of in the middle! The only other name I could think of that might give you Winnie that I think is really pretty and you haven't mentioned is Wilhelmina...

Just thought you could also use Bronwyn, Olwyn pretty intuitively And also Arwen, Elowen, Gwendolyn... Though I guess it may be stretching it a bit...

Just to add to Fluzie's wen thought, another beautiful'wynn' name is Arianwen
    Proud mama to Lillian Gwynaeth (Lily Gwyn/ Lilou) (12/2012)

I like Winter.

And Anwen/Rhoswen/Lilwen.