Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I only had one doll (she and I were never apart) and her name was Wendy. I'm pretty sure that I actually called her Windy, but over the years, the name morphed into Wendy.

I had two Cabbage Patch dolls I promptly renamed myself, one was Stephanie Renee and the other Stacy Marylou. (80s kid, what can I say)

My sister's CP was called Sunny, which is my favourite looking back out of the three.
    Latest list:

Girl: Lulu, Eden
    Boy: Leo, Wallace, Grady

Mommy to one sweet little boy who I loved naming Lennox Andrew Michael (Lex for short)

My dolls names were Susan, Madison, Rosie, Stephanie, Michelle, and there were some others I don't remember. Some of my stuffed animals were Connie, Bailey, Snowball, Bruno, Carolina, Luna, Kiely, Alana... the list goes on and on. Haha. Fun question!

Juliet, Willow, Camilla, Luna, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Aurelia, Lumina, Lavender

Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim

I only had one doll that had a definite name, Molly.

I had Sarah and Theodore nn Teddy who I thought I was so clever for having named after Theodore Roosevelt... Yes this was a teddy bear.

My 6 year olds dolls are named:

Ursula (A dog that is her favorite toy.)
    Kylie (A huge unicorn. She is in a phase where everything new gets named Kylie)

Things are randomly named Lena and Mishka too. lol
    Wanting to be pregnant.