Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I wasn't a dolly person at all. I was totally in to my cuddly animals. I only ever had a couple of dolls and only one I think wasn't named when I got her. She was called Suzie, but I think that was my parents doing.

I couldn't even begin to list all of the animals I had (okay, have) though I still know all their names. There are well over 100 with no name-duplicates that I can think of. However my favourite when I was a toddler was a bear named Barney, though I think that was my parents too. When I was 8 I got two stuffed dogs for Christmas - Rufus the rottweiler and Dotty the dalmatian. They're married and still sleep with me in bed *embarrassed face*. There are also two giant stuffed dogs at the bottom of my bed (they're bigger than my actual dog) and they're Ellie the old English sheepdog (who was called Charlie when I got her, but I already had a Charley) and Wolfgang the German shepherd.

I think the best though, was me naming a little stuffed dog Cecil. I was two. My parents have no idea where I got the name from.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan