Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Wink Your dolls names

I posted about this on my blog ages ago: http://babynameobsessed.wordpress.co...hildhood-toys/

And I've wondered what are your dolls and teddies names?

Dolls:
    Emma
    Freda- My mum still laughs at this choice. it was after a sesame street character and i was 2.

My sister's dolls are:
    Lauren
    Ellie

My mum had one named Gladys named by her dad who wanted my mum to be named Gurtrude or Glady
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

I had a doll called Maggie. I had dolls called Lulu, Amy and Allie too. My favourite bear (which I still have) was called..Wait for it..Teddy

Amelie's favourite doll is called Summer.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

At age 5: handmade ragdoll "Felony"...I was a special little child >
    At age 8: "Persephone" the platypus
    At age 12: fairy dolls "Elysia", "Marisol", and "Lilith"
    At age 15: Teddy Bear named "Ender"
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion

I didn't really have that many dolls that weren't American Girl dolls that already came with names (and when they come along with six books written for the doll, what person in their right mind changes the doll's name?). The one doll I remember having I named Rebecca. After my sister who had just been born and I was an incredibly proud and excited sister. Hey, I was four.

I named much more stuffed animals--a wolf named Ruth (after my grandmother), two bunnies (one with a purple bow, the other with pink fur) named John and Jonathan, a larger-than-life teddy bear named Mr. Snuggles... there were more, but those were my favorites, so those are really the only ones I remember. Apparently most of my stuffed animals were dudes.

Hm, I had so many dolls, but the names coming to mind are:
    Brittany
    Nancy-Breanna
    Annabella
    Isabel
    Rainbow Night Magic (um, she came wearing a rainbow dress, and I really liked my grandmother's powder from Avon, haha)
    Lucia
    Ariadne, Eleanora, Minerva, Orchid, Sela
    Caius, Everett, Luther, Marius, Mordecai