Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I never really had many dolls. My mom gave me a homemade pillowcase doll at birth, and I only ever remember calling it "pillow baby". She said its name was Ms. Hollywood, but I refused to call it that. I had a small doll named Molly, but her eyes would open and close and it scared me... so I didn't care for her much. I had a yellow doll named "yellow baby" that belonged to my aunt....

And a stuffed dog named Scamp, but he was really the only one I ever played with/carried.

Yeah, I wasn't much into naming as a child. I generally called things whatever they looked like.

The only dolls I had were American Girl dolls, and most of them came with names. I named my "lookalike" doll Hazel and my Bitty Baby twins were Edward and Eleanor. I also had a doll named Jessie that I got in first grade, but she wasn't an AG doll.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

had several dolls over the years, but the only ones I can remember are Tiffany, Sandy, & Benjamin.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

I had a ton of dolls and teddy bears! The only names I remember are Kiara, Moonblossom, Teddy, Marie, and Hanna. I wasn't really into names as a child.

Last year I got this huge Valentine's Day bear from my mom with a big pink heart for a nose, and I named it Carys Loveblossom.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

I named my doll Cheyenne. So not my style anymore.