Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Since you asked for advice for how to cope in the meantime, I suggest taking prenatal vitamins and even possibly charting your cycle using Natural Family Planning. That way, when the time is right - you will know EXACTLY how your cycle works. Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by meetcute View Post
    Since you asked for advice for how to cope in the meantime, I suggest taking prenatal vitamins and even possibly charting your cycle using Natural Family Planning. That way, when the time is right - you will know EXACTLY how your cycle works. Just a suggestion

Great suggestion!
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion

I agree. Put your time to good use!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Good thoughts! I also try to prepare by working at getting/staying in as healthy as possible so I'll be as ready as I can when it's time to TTC. Haven't charted my cycles yet since I'm still on the Pill. And because I'm neurotic, I try to do some pre-research on baby things, so that when I'm full of hormones and want to buy everything, I'll have some idea of what's actually necessary and what we can do without. :-)
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Quote Originally Posted by maggiefromcanada View Post
    Good thoughts! I also try to prepare by working at getting/staying in as healthy as possible so I'll be as ready as I can when it's time to TTC. Haven't charted my cycles yet since I'm still on the Pill. And because I'm neurotic, I try to do some pre-research on baby things, so that when I'm full of hormones and want to buy everything, I'll have some idea of what's actually necessary and what we can do without. :-)
    This exactly! I'm 29, married six months today(!) and still on the Pill. I will go off sometime in the summer, but I am trying to get healthy now and do research about fertility, pregnancy, raising babies, etc now. Because why not?!

Glad to know that I'm not the only one having trouble waiting to get started TTC! Sometimes I think I want to be trying to get pregnant more than I want to actually be pregnant. But I'm also trying my best to enjoy being married, and spending time just as us as a couple.