Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    You too. (I'm going to send you a friend request to make this easiest).
    Endora & Lorelei
    trying to narrow down.....Dexter, Victor, Gideon, Hendrik, Oberon, Cedric
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)]

I'm also waiting! My husband and I have been together for seven and a half years but the time just isn't right. We're still quite young (23--high school sweethearts) and our jobs are in flux. I keep watching friends get pregnant (not married, no jobs) and they are seemingly as happy as can be... We're going to be waiting a few years yet because we want to be financially responsible, but both of us have been mentally and emotionally ready for years. I just get so frustrated when I see people who aren't "ready" by my standards popping kids out. And then I feel guilty for getting frustrated. I'm so glad to see other people are playing the waiting game, too!
    Current favorites:
    Genevieve - Eloise - Rosalie - Cecelia - Adelaide - Felicity
    and
    Theodore - Oliver - Henry - Myles - Silas - Finn

Oh, man, I hear you! My husband and I have been together nearly 4 years, and married 18 months. We talked about waiting 1-2 years before TTC, but I've been ready for a year or so now and he wants to wait until we've been married two years. I'm already 32, so the waiting stresses me out so much..... especially as THREE people have told me they're expecting in the last month alone. Still, I would never want to force my husband into a decision that he's not ready for.

As to other people's comments, I've told a few that I just need them to stop because it's stressing me out. Obviously you can't do that for everyone, but it has seemed to work for close family or friends.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Thanks, ladies. It is always comforting just knowing others are out there in the same situation - like you all said, it is hard to see everyone around you popping kids out when you have to wait to even start trying.
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion

I totally understand you. We're currently waiting to conceive until at least the summer, possibly the fall. My husband "needs some time to regroup" before another baby, and we're waiting for Rowan to be a little older so she can be slightly more independent when a new baby arrives. I've got the "itch" right now and I can feel myself starting to slide into full blown baby fever, even against all our rationale for waiting. Obsessing over names helps though, in the meantime.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.