Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    I went to school with a boy called Kit. Artemis is cool. Bliss and Hero are not my cup of tea at all.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

None of those names would make me think negatively about the parents at all. I don't think the names are too unusual or that the children would be teased, either...not even a boy "Jess". I'd probably think the Mom was well-read or well-educated and creative, and also that she wasn't trying to hard to come up with something too unusual or different or "out-there".
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

Oswin Rose - okay, I sorta like it
    Artemis - okay, unusual but not crazy. Artemis Quinn
    Hero - this one is a no go for me. It's too much of a word and the masculine form of the word at that. I would think that the parents were trying to ignore reality and be super hipster and "intelligentsia". I can see it as a middle name

Eliza - meh, popular, but not my cup of tea, it's okay
    Posy - not too fond, it's okay, I think I'd prefer it as a nn for something like Persephone, Portia, Primrose, Priscilla, etc.
    Bliss - bit too much branding for a name--sorta like using Sexy, Foxy, Happy, Silly, Pleasing, etc as a name.

Milo - great, nice name
    Jess - I think Jess is fine on a boy, not sure that I'd use it as a stand alone but I think it would work fine. Could work as a nn for James, Jasper, Jefferson, Jones, Joseph, Justice, etc.
    Kit - again, I probably wouldn't use it on it's own, but as a nn I think it's great. Would work as a nn for: K/Carter, Christian, Clayton, Clifton, K/Colton, K/Constantine, K/Curtis, C/Karsten, Keaton, Kenton, Kristof

Thomas - fine, great name
    Samuel - fine
    Wesley - I actually really like this one. I think it's underused and very nice. Definitely more safe than other options, but a good name.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

My thoughts:
    Oswin Rose: Oswin is strange strange and I strongly dislike it. Rose is a pretty mn.
    Artemis (no middle name here yet, open to suggestions). Strange!!
    Hero- not a name, it's like when people name there child chastity. i think uhhhhhh.

Safe Girl List:
    Eliza love, in my top 3.
    Posy ok, nms, would be in a dream list to me not a safe list if I liked it.
    Bliss strange, like hero. maybe for a mn.

Dream Boy List:
    Milo i think it is a great name! not too out there at all and I am pretty conservative with names.
    Jess I think in the 80s this would've been okay but now adays seems to girly. My sil's name.
    Kit -my friend named her daughter this and the name of one of the girls in the movie "A League of their Own". I actually love this name for a girl, way too feminine for a boy.

Safe Boy List:
    Thomas-nice
    Samuel-love, in my top 2, but I hate that so many people also name their dogs this.
    Wesley-not my fave, boring to me.

I love Artemis!! I think Eliza goes well with it: Artemis Eliza or Eliza Artemis.

From your boy's list, I have always loved Thomas... Milo Thomas or Thomas Milo perhaps
    James ~ Ariston

Aurelia ~ Sidra ~ Elizabeth ~ Gia ~ Julia

The others I hold close.... Quade ~ William (Liam) ~ Dresden ~ Giordana ~ Lydiana ~ Laurenza ~ Vivara ~ Fonya ~ Sagelle