Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    Rollo - all of this time, somehow, I have missed this message! What a terrifying roller-coaster for you to have to ride. I'm relieved to hear that all is well now, under the circumstances. I hope the pain resides, that is a terrible thing to live with long-term. Feel better and be well, friend.
    Ditto this^. I was so relieved to read you are over it, you should be very proud of yourself. It takes person to be a hero to fight such problems. I hope you will be back to a very healthy, completely normal life as soon as possible. Best wishes going your way!
    P.S. Sorry for commenting on the mommy forum while not being a one myself.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery! Sending healing thoughts.
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

I feel so heartened to have so many lovely nameberries support me with their kind thoughts.

@renrose your good wishes are truly appreciated
    @handsallover please feel free to answer anything in the momberry forum I really appreciate your kind thoughts. In the beginning it was a very hard path to walk but I feel very happy to have come so far and I look forward to a full recovery in 2014.
    @renrose I am very happy that you sent me your best wishes, thank you!
    @saracito I thought all the old nameberries knew about my health problems, but no matter it is just lovely to hear from you today. I haven't had to struggle with pain for a long time now which is fantastic as it was very, very hard at the time but that is past and now I feel so happy to know that I have had the tumour removed and that my recovery is going so well and I look forward to a much healthier future.
    @zaelia it was great to receive your best wishes, thank you.

rollo
    Psalm 23

Dear Rollo, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I do believe in miracles and every day of your life is proof for me. Take care, be strong, keep faith and pump up your proud Aussie spirit!!! Hugs from Canada.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Dear Rollo, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I do believe in miracles and every day of your life is proof for me. Take care, be strong, keep faith and pump up your proud Aussie spirit!!! Hugs from Canada.
    mischa you are beautiful! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, I couldn't ask for more; it means so much to me to have so many caring people in my life. The thing that has got me through this stage of my life has been the love that I have experienced from everyone wherever they live in the world. I have found the outpouring of love that I have received is very healing and has helped me a great deal.

rollo xx
    Psalm 23