Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Rollo, I've been praying for you since I heard the news. You will definitely be in my thoughts on May 1. You survivied cancer and you can get through this health crisis too! You go girl!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Rollo, I've been praying for you since I heard the news. You will definitely be in my thoughts on May 1. You survivied cancer and you can get through this health crisis too! You go girl!
    mischa just what I needed "a battle cry". We are going to win this battle come what may; I have a week to go and pray that body, mind and spirit are fully prepared for the battle ahead.

Dear friends thank you for remembering me in your prayers.

rollo

You can do it! Always remember: you got through labour (twice) and you survived cancer. You're stronger than you know! Girl Power!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Hi there, Rollo. So glad to hear you do not have cancer, great news. Will be thinking of you, hoping for a quick recovery!
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Rollo, just read your post, I'm a little late but I'll be thinking of you and praying for a quick and an as-painless-as-possible recovery. So glad it was benign!
    DD: Maria Julietta Grace - Dec 2013

Mona Maeve/Maeva Cordelia nn Dolly Magdalena Adelaide Geneva Fiona Flora Ramona Rose Katerina Juliet Aoife Odessa Sylvie Vera Guinevere Vivienne Marina Claire Eva/Ava Augusta Agatha Evelina Lavinia Alouetta

Jack Sawyer Owen Seamus Timothy Vaughn Frank Murphy Spencer Guy Conrad Graham Simon Trevor Theodore Maximus Pierce Mark Hank Rex Colm Leif Eamon Grady Grant Forrest North