Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Dear Friends how wonderful to receive such loving support. You are beautiful,generous and loving women. Your prayers, thoughts and kind wishes mean so much to me. I feel like I have a worldwide family.

As a breast cancer survivor I am particularly pleased that I don't have to fight that fight again.

May 1 is the day I will be having surgery, it is a major operation with a long recuperation period, and it would help me to know that people have me in their thoughts and prayers then.

I am very weak and need 24 hour pain relief to survive right now.

Thank you again for all the hugs, the love and best wishes, you are all so appreciated by me!!

rollo xxx

Sending ((hugs)), rollo - from another breast cancer survivor.
    Last edited by kyemsma; April 21st, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan

Will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts, rollo! I have always appreciated your presence here.....we will miss you as you take some time off, but do everything it takes to get yourself well! I will be praying for you extra hard on may 1. All the best! Keep us updated

I am relieved to hear that it is benign Rollo. Nameberry will miss you as you recover, and we look forward to your return. Speaking from experience your contributions are immensely valuable to parents struggling to come up with the right name for their baby/ies.
    Wishing you all the best!
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

Rollo, I am so relieved to hear that it's benign but I can't imagine how difficult this has been and I'm sorry you're so weak. We will all be thinking of you through the next days and through your surgery. Please check in and let us know how you're doing whenever you can! Love xxx
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry