Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Get well soon!
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    Rollo, thank god it's not cancer! Thank you for sharing with us. I'm sure I speak for everyone on these boards when I say we're all thinking of you and hope you make a speedy recovery!

Sarah x
    Yes.

I can add nothing; everyone else said it well.
    Forty-something mom to three teenage girls and an eleven-year-old boy
    Foster mom to two sweet sisters born Aug 2011 and Sept 2012 and another wee girl born Aug 2013

My thoughts are with you Rollo! Take care and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

My thoughts are also with you Rollo. I'm sending you my best wishes and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Take care,

Bethan xxx
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

My best wishes and prayers are with you, Rollo. Thank goodness it isn't cancer. Hope you feel better very very soon.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]