Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Pleurisy makes so much more sense! It is painful but ultimately benign and ultimately goes away.

Good luck with the thymectomy! Thinking of you.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Hi Rollo. I don't know if we've "interacted" here on nameberry, but I always appreciate your contributions to threads. I'm very glad to hear you don't have cancer and will keep your recovery in my thoughts and prayers.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Veronica ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

(Still) trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

You're in my thoughts and prayers, Rollo. Just prayed for you earlier today! So glad to hear it is benign. I hope your recovery is an easy one.

I have lurked on nameberry far more than I have participated, but I have read your posts. I appreciate your wisdom and the naming advice that you give. I am very glad to hear that your cancer scare turned out to be benign. I hope you recover quickly and feel better soon!

What great news! Thank goodness for benign tumors! Will be thinking of you still.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Claire, Sally, Adele, Anne, Cecilia, Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Maisie, Kate, Rosetta, Lucy, Linnea
    Thomas, Paul, Henry, Miles, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Alison (Allie), Claire, Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")