Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Good luck Rollo! I hope your recovery is speedy. Please let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it again. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Many hugs and well wishes to you, dear! I know the waiting was almost as much agony as the pain, and I'm so glad that you have learned that you are cancer-free. Here's praying that you will soon be pain-free as well!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____ ~ Tobias _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

((((Rollo))))I am so thankful that it is not cancer!! Praying for you as you prepare and go through surgery! Praying for a fast recovery and complete healing!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Rollo! I clicked on this immediately! I am so sorry for your troubles with that a**hole named cancer. Please keep us updated. Leigh
    bluebonnet
    texan mama to Frank Reagan "Frankie", Christopher James "CJ", and Ginger Grace "Gigi"

I'm so sorry you've been through so much but so glad it isn't cancer. I wish you the best for the surgery and recovery. Take care and come back soon!!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3