Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lets see what I remember from my first list when I was about 12......

Girls:
    Cadence
    Willow

Boys:
    Acton
    Aiden
    Eaton
    Benjamin
    Sky

Pretty trendy, but I still love Benjamin, Sky, Willow & Cadence (if it wasn't so Popular)

My favorites now....

Girls:
    Hazel
    Clementine
    Appoline
    Rose
    Hannah
    Georgia

Boys:
    Simon
    Benjamin
    Felix
    Jasper
    Arthur
    Archer
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

When I was really young (like 7 or 8) I wanted twin girls named Jessica Erin and Alexia Elaine. I got Jessica from The Sweet Valley Twin/High books. Erin is my brother's middle name (Aaron). Alexia I got from the movie Wish Upon a Star which was one of my favorites when I was younger. And I had a friend in the neighborhood named Elaine and I thought that was cool.

A few years later I fell in love with the name Brooklyn. I've kind of grown out of it a bit because a) I hate the negative connotation that comes with it (and most city names), b) I hate that it's technically unisex (ugh Brooklyn on a boy just...no thank you) and c) one of my mom's good friend's sister had a daughter named Brooklyn a few years ago so I couldn't use it anyway as we see each other a lot. I also loved names like Talullah and Lavender. I was really all over the place with girl names. I wasn't really into boy names really. Like someone else said, I loved the names of all my crushes haha. Jase, James, River (after River Phoenix), etc. I also got a lot of names from tv, movies, and books. I still do today.

Now, my naming style is all over the place. I'm still trying to figure out girl names. There are some I love, some I like, but it's mostly a blurry mess of "could I see that on my own child?" It's still confusing. Boy names, however, are a completely different story. I love a lot of boy names! I would describe my style as hipster/trendy with a mix of classic/cool. haha I'm laughing just typing this. But I suppose it's true. I love names like Augustus, Jase, River, Atticus, Isaac, Finnick, Castiel, Aiden, etc. Classic names like James, Alexander, Thomas, Gabriel.
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    -George R.R. Martin

alyssa ϟ twenty-one ϟ usa ϟ name lover

If I ever have a baby, I would name him or her:
    Charlotte Matilda |Augustus Henry

Anastasia Louise, Clara Penelope, Amelia Caitlin / Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Renly Isaac
    +more

I've always thought I was born in the wrong era, but I guess if old names are in this is the best time for me after all.

I liked Harriet and Vera, but was bored to death by Ann and Jane, which I can now appreciate. Before I loved Spanish names, but lean more towards Scandinavian and Asian names now.

I did have a disproportionate love for "grown up names" which are solidly trends of the 70s and early 80s. I have fallen out of love with them for quite some time.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

When I was young , my dolls etc were named things like Crystal , Aurora, Georgina, Thomasina (loved this name) Tabitha (still love this) always really girly and frilly .
    My taste now is still feminine , but prob a bit more wearable vintage and less princessy , although Tabitha is still on the list.

Girls
    (apart from my bub's names)
    Dorothy
    Alice
    Eleanor
    Matilda (was our other option for bub 1)
    Mirabel
    Pearl
    Audrey
    Veronica
    Leonora
    Penelope

Boys
    Charles
    Tobias
    Henry
    Lawrence
    Proud mama to Lillian Gwynaeth (Lily Gwyn/ Lilou) (12/2012)