Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

'Other' category?

Could there be a category for topics completely unrelated to names? I know there's the Momberry one, where you can certainly ask questions about parenting and such, but what about topics outside this realm? Like a general advice category for things that don't really fit into names/pregnancy/parenting, so people could ask other questions of these lovely, helpful ladies? For instance, if I wanted to ask questions about diets, makeup, weddings, music, house-related-things, and general girly-type topics (not to discriminate against any dads/guys on here, but the gender distribution is clearly heavily weighted to one side) where would I post them?

There indeed used to be such a forum, but the site administrators decided to close it down.

Ah. That makes sense.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I think an "off topic" forum would be cool, actually. Maybe if there is enough interest Admin will make one?

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

It would be cool if that existed but it didn't clog up the new threads name page. don't you think?
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)