Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I dislike Annabel, though I know I'm in the minority. Anastasia feels like a totally different name to me, not a variant of Ann (and it reminds me of Cinderella's mean sister). And Ann does combine well with other names. You could do compounds or hyphens (Annemarie or Anne-Marie).

But I really love the idea of Anna _______ with the nickname Nina. Nina even isn't too nick-namey, so she won't grow out of it. The family tradition continues, but she gets something distinct to her. Great idea!

I love Anna, but I'm going to suggest you to use the variation instead. Or use it as a middle name. It's just your family already have too many Anna/Anne/Ana. And if you use Anna, you and your daughter will have an exactly same name, correct? I don't know the other people, but for me it can be troublesome.

I second I Annika nn Nina, btw.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

Personally, I think I'd use a variation of the name(s) instead of using your own name (even though Anna is a gorgeous name, one of my own absolute favourites). There are lot of sweet variations of Anne/Anna:

Anais
    Annabel
    Anneke
    Annika
    Anouk
    Anoushka
    Hanna/Hannah
    Luana
    Zelia • XXI • Film and royalty connoisseur • I have a multifandom blog and one about royals
    Exporting old Danish names as well as Greenlandic names and sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Amaury Charles Theo • Asa Fionnbharr Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Maz" • Asta Catherine Françoise • Aviaaja Margaret Undómiel "Avi"

GPs: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Cosmo James Ilasiaq "Jem" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien • Evelyn Alvaret Cleopatra

I think Annika and Anastasia fit the bill for you! Both are very pretty, and you can use Nina as a possible nn.
    Anna Charlotte & Caroline Pearl
    Catherine Violet & Grace Cordelia
    James Frederick & Luke Alexander
    Liam David & Patrick Elliot

Annika is my favorite, too.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.