Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    GIRL/GIRL
    Imogen Viola & Helena Olivia (from twelfth night and the actresses who played them in the '96 movie)
    Ariadne & Isolde
    Eithne & Eilidh
    Luna & Soleil
    Verity & Mercy
    Blythe & Twyla

BOY/BOY
    Alasdair & Dashiell (Dair & Dash)
    Ephraim & Gideon
    Tristan & Percival
    Sullivan & Sinclair
    Dexter & Felix

BOY/GIRL
    William & Elizabeth
    Archibald & Penelope
    Horatio & Cordelia
    Camelot & Avalon
    Duncan & Suthen (even though they were husband and wife I love this)
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Girls
    Zoe & Eve/Eva - Long time top choice for twin girls, because they both mean "life". I'm currently in love with the combinations Zoe Theophania and Eve Christiana!
    Anastasia & Cecilia - Well, they're both family names for me (my great-grandmothers), but they both also end with -ia. A little match-y, but acceptable, I think, since the endings sound different.
    Catherine & Elizabeth - These are our top two girls' names anyway, but I think they'd make wonderful twin names as well, since they're so classic.
    Veronica & Victoria - They're definitely match-y, but distinctive enough that it isn't obnoxious.
    Veronica & Miranda - The "ron" and "ran" sounds are similar.
    Genevieve and Vivienne - The double "v's" tie them together nicely.
    Daphne & Penelope - They're both Greek mythological names that end with "e", but the different amount of syllables in each name keep them from crossing the line into too match-y.
    Felicity & Verity - Okay, this is definitely a guilty pleasure pairing that I would NEVER actually use, but I can't help but like it anyway!

Boys
    Nicholas & William - No real connection, but they're my personal favorite boys' names.
    Nicholas & Dominic - Both contain "nic". You'd have to be careful with nicknames, though!
    Benjamin & Dominic - Both contain "min", but nicknames wouldn't be a problem with this pairing.
    Gabriel & Raphael - Both are archangel names that end with - el. Maybe a tad too match-y, though.
    Casper & Balthazar - Traditional names for two of the Three Wise Men.
    Alexander & Balthazar - Share a "z" sound.

Mixed
    Catherine & Alexander - Top names for us, and it's kind of cool that they both have historical "Greats".
    Catherine & Benjamin - No real connection I can think of, but they just go together, IMO. Love the idea of Ben and Cate!
    Catherine & Nathaniel - If you can resist the temptation to call them Cate and Nate, these would be great together. But that would be very hard to do, I think...
    Victoria & Nicholas - Again, you'd have to stay away from Vicky and Nicky...but I don't like Vicky anyway. They'd be Tori and Nico.
    Veronica & Nicholas - See above for Nicholas & Dominic.
    Valentina & Balthazar - Similar first syllables.
    Vesper & Casper - Obvious GP pick that I would never use in RL, for a lot of reasons...

Heh, I confess I do like it when twin names match a little. Just as long as it's not too much, like my twin aunts Dianna and Deanna. Ugh!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting Catherine "Cate" Ophelia in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

@mega_muffin : yeah, I also love when twin names match, but not to much. I think I prefer the origin connection. And, your twin aunts are Dianna and Deanna? Really? How they avoid confusion?

My favourite for G/G twins is Zoe and Eva as they both mean life and for B/B twins is Felix and Asher as they both mean happy/lucky. I love that they share a meaning, but it isn't obvious and that the names would go together well even without the shared meaning. I love all of these names singly which just makes it even better. I haven't figured out a G/B combo yet.

I'm not sure what I'd pair with Felix and Asher as middle names but for Eva and Zoe I have:
    Zoe Ophelia and
    Eva Rosalind
    so they both have a beautiful, longer Shakespearean middle name.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

This is going to be pretty hard lol.
    I have always had an ongoing list of twin names until recently, so I will try at this challenge.
    For girls I like Alice and Jane.
    For boys I like Isaac and Elijah
    For boy/girl twins I like Xander and Mia.
    Alexis Rene
    15 year old name addict
    reading, writing, coffee