Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    GIRL/GIRL
    Imogen Viola & Helena Olivia (from twelfth night and the actresses who played them in the '96 movie)
    Ariadne & Isolde
    Eithne & Eilidh
    Luna & Soleil
    Verity & Mercy
    Blythe & Twyla

BOY/BOY
    Alasdair & Dashiell (Dair & Dash)
    Ephraim & Gideon
    Tristan & Percival
    Sullivan & Sinclair
    Dexter & Felix

BOY/GIRL
    William & Elizabeth
    Archibald & Penelope
    Horatio & Cordelia
    Camelot & Avalon
    Duncan & Suthen (even though they were husband and wife I love this)
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Girls
    Zoe & Eve/Eva - Long time top choice for twin girls, because they both mean "life". I'm currently in love with the combinations Zoe Theophania and Eve Christiana!
    Anastasia & Cecilia - Well, they're both family names for me (my great-grandmothers), but they both also end with -ia. A little match-y, but acceptable, I think, since the endings sound different.
    Catherine & Elizabeth - These are our top two girls' names anyway, but I think they'd make wonderful twin names as well, since they're so classic.
    Veronica & Victoria - They're definitely match-y, but distinctive enough that it isn't obnoxious.
    Veronica & Miranda - The "ron" and "ran" sounds are similar.
    Genevieve and Vivienne - The double "v's" tie them together nicely.
    Daphne & Penelope - They're both Greek mythological names that end with "e", but the different amount of syllables in each name keep them from crossing the line into too match-y.
    Felicity & Verity - Okay, this is definitely a guilty pleasure pairing that I would NEVER actually use, but I can't help but like it anyway!

Boys
    Nicholas & William - No real connection, but they're my personal favorite boys' names.
    Nicholas & Dominic - Both contain "nic". You'd have to be careful with nicknames, though!
    Benjamin & Dominic - Both contain "min", but nicknames wouldn't be a problem with this pairing.
    Gabriel & Raphael - Both are archangel names that end with - el. Maybe a tad too match-y, though.
    Casper & Balthazar - Traditional names for two of the Three Wise Men.
    Alexander & Balthazar - Share a "z" sound.

Mixed
    Catherine & Alexander - Top names for us, and it's kind of cool that they both have historical "Greats".
    Catherine & Benjamin - No real connection I can think of, but they just go together, IMO. Love the idea of Ben and Cate!
    Catherine & Nathaniel - If you can resist the temptation to call them Cate and Nate, these would be great together. But that would be very hard to do, I think...
    Victoria & Nicholas - Again, you'd have to stay away from Vicky and Nicky...but I don't like Vicky anyway. They'd be Tori and Nico.
    Veronica & Nicholas - See above for Nicholas & Dominic.
    Valentina & Balthazar - Similar first syllables.
    Vesper & Casper - Obvious GP pick that I would never use in RL, for a lot of reasons...

Heh, I confess I do like it when twin names match a little. Just as long as it's not too much, like my twin aunts Dianna and Deanna. Ugh!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

@mega_muffin : yeah, I also love when twin names match, but not to much. I think I prefer the origin connection. And, your twin aunts are Dianna and Deanna? Really? How they avoid confusion?

My favourite for G/G twins is Zoe and Eva as they both mean life and for B/B twins is Felix and Asher as they both mean happy/lucky. I love that they share a meaning, but it isn't obvious and that the names would go together well even without the shared meaning. I love all of these names singly which just makes it even better. I haven't figured out a G/B combo yet.

I'm not sure what I'd pair with Felix and Asher as middle names but for Eva and Zoe I have:
    Zoe Ophelia and
    Eva Rosalind
    so they both have a beautiful, longer Shakespearean middle name.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

This is going to be pretty hard lol.
    I have always had an ongoing list of twin names until recently, so I will try at this challenge.
    For girls I like Alice and Jane.
    For boys I like Isaac and Elijah
    For boy/girl twins I like Xander and Mia.
    -Alexis-
    teen berry