Names Searched Right Now:

What would you name #8?

OH is one of seven kids but his mom contemplates #8 from time to time. I'm curious as to what Berries would name an eighth child. Siblings would be:
    Martin Anthony
    Clayton Charles "Clay"
    Leonardo Garrison "Leo"
    Franklin Dean "Frank"
    Oscar Howland
    Hazel Lucille "Lucy"
    Edith Jean "Edie"
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Maybe:

Henry
    Noah
    Roland
    Isaac
    Simon
    Warren

Violet
    Juliet
    Audrey
    Pearl
    Fern
    Alice

(I noticed that none of your kids share the same first initial. I tried to think of names that uphold that.)
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

Boy:
    Wallace Henry "Wally".

Girl:
    Viola Pherris ("Vi"),
    or Gwendolyn/Gwyneth Harriet "Gwen".
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte ~ India River 'Indie'

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - River William Henry - Bodhi James - Hugo Timothy Cole - Apollo Jack

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I might have to steal Wallace Henry for my own list. If OH likes Arthur, Wallace can't be too difference. Lol. And if he doesn't I might just suggest it to his mom if there ever is a #8.
    Edmund Geoffrey and Viola are adorable as well.

I myself love Alice but MIL's name is a variation of it so it's off the table
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire