Names Searched Right Now:

What would you name #8?

OH is one of seven kids but his mom contemplates #8 from time to time. I'm curious as to what Berries would name an eighth child. Siblings would be:
    Martin Anthony
    Clayton Charles "Clay"
    Leonardo Garrison "Leo"
    Franklin Dean "Frank"
    Oscar Howland
    Hazel Lucille "Lucy"
    Edith Jean "Edie"
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Maybe:

Henry
    Noah
    Roland
    Isaac
    Simon
    Warren

Violet
    Juliet
    Audrey
    Pearl
    Fern
    Alice

(I noticed that none of your kids share the same first initial. I tried to think of names that uphold that.)
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Boy:
    Wallace Henry "Wally".

Girl:
    Viola Pherris ("Vi"),
    or Gwendolyn/Gwyneth Harriet "Gwen".
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Alistair - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I might have to steal Wallace Henry for my own list. If OH likes Arthur, Wallace can't be too difference. Lol. And if he doesn't I might just suggest it to his mom if there ever is a #8.
    Edmund Geoffrey and Viola are adorable as well.

I myself love Alice but MIL's name is a variation of it so it's off the table
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire