Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Benedict is so handsome and stately. Elisabeth Marie is very common and down-to-earth, so I feel like Benedict's middle name needs to bring the name down a notch or two (if that makes any sense). Benedict Gregory and Benedict Michael are my favorites.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Benedict Xavier and Benedict Ambrose are the best ones.

The first that popped into my head was Benedict Armand, so dashing!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Thank you for the suggestions! I will share these with my husband.

Linguaphile, the French middle name options are family names. This baby will be the fourth generation born in America, but the names are still in use by living relatives.

I like Benedict Ambrose from your list, and Benedict James as suggested by pp.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996