Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mariposa has already been vetoed by all the guys. I think am pretty set on Eilir as the middle name.I do like the idea of possibly using two. Right now inam leaning towards EVERLY EILIR-DIANE.But I do appreciate all the input

Quote Originally Posted by brookiebear77 View Post
    Mariposa has already been vetoed by all the guys. I think am pretty set on Eilir as the middle name.I do like the idea of possibly using two. Right now inam leaning towards EVERLY EILIR-DIANE.But I do appreciate all the input
    All of our kids have two middles - I personally like it, I love long names and Eilir-Diane is really lovely and meaningful!

I don't care for the hyphen, particularly with two mismatched and rather unusual names like Diane and Eilir (obviously Eilir is much more unusual than Diane, but I think the hyphen really only works with Mary, Anne, Anna and Kate. That's it).

Everly is a frankly silly name. It's either a fake adverb ("and they lived happily everly after") or Beverly with the B chopped off. I think you can do better.

We on nameberry will love names like Eilir, which is lovely and unusual, but out in the real world it might strike people as a castoff from Lord of the Rings or a video game character. If you have the guts to use it, that's awesome, but I would pair it with something more timeless and more familiar in the front.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

I think Eilir is ok. Diana is beautiful. I like Rowan. The -en spelling seems unnecessary. I don't like your other first names. They seem a bit masculine to me. TBH, Everly and Loxley make me cringe a little. They sound made up and tredy.

Rowan Eilir is alright but I agree it is a bit masculine. Would you consider Eilira? It sounds prettier and flows better with Rowan.

Honestly I would be more likely to use a variant of Diane than something referring to butterflies. I like the suggestion of Luna. I also like Diantha. But Diana is def my favorite. So classic and beautiful. Diana Rowan is gorgeous, and Rowan Diana works really well too.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Marina . Nadia . Vesper . Georgia . Emerald