Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I second Amelia. I know a little girl named Amelia that goes by Millie. Romilly is also a beautiful name, but I'm not sure it's your style.

Suggestions:

Amelie
    Emilie
    Malina
    Michelle
    Melina
    Emilina
    Matilda
    Maleaya
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

I love Millie sooo much!! I tried to find a way to use it too. I like Millicent but my name is also Melissa! I kind of thought it was neat since my grandfather always called me Millicent. I don't think it's too close personally..i think it could work. But another name I found that can use nn Millie is Matilda which I also adore!
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

This is going to sound dumb (maybe it is!) but my sister shares her first initial with my mom and I don't and it was a minor source of some sibling rivalry growing up.
    just something to consider.

Thanks everyone! Amelie is on my list and for some odd reason I never thought of Millie as a nn for this, ha! DH loves Amelia but its too popular for my taste.

@ash, thank you for the well thought out answer and great memory as always! I realize my girls names are stylistically a bit different so, yes, finding something to help blend the styles will be a priority. I love a good challenge ;-)

@misshoppy, not dumb at all!! A really good point that makes some sense to me. Thanks for pointing out a potential pitfall.

Amelie is gorgeous! Millie as a nickname would be cute.

Best of luck!