Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    kala_way: Thanks, Melisande Lavinia Charis sounds smashing!

dillonsfan & gigi: Thank you!! I like Serafina with Rosalind as well.

niteowl: Yeah, you missed it! Thanks, it was my favourite as well, and she looks so much like a little rose. I love Meredith and Guinevere, and Helena, Lavinia, Perdita, Isolde and Elowen.

celestia: Calanthe! Oooh I forgot about that one

Lex: Hespera Oriel Josephine is beautiful!!! I like Ismene too, but boyfriend vetoed it for Roo...

Sessh: Orquidea is stunning! Middle maybe? I have never successfully kept an orchid alive though... bad sign? I absolutely love Amaranta, Reseda, Feronia, Ianira, Leandra, Ordelia, Silvana and Yesenia! Thank you sweetiepie!

leona: I really like Corinna and Serena!

New list:
    Alba/Alcyone/Alessandra/Allegra/Amabel/Amaranta/Amaryllis/Anastasia/Apolline/Aravis/Ariadne/Astraea/Atalanta/Athena/Aurora
    Calliope/Callista/Cassandra/Celestina/Ceres/Ceridwen/Charis/Cicely/Clio/Constance/Cosima/Cressida
    Danae
    Elvira/Esmeralda/Estrellita/Eulalia/Evadne
    Feronia/Fiammetta/Filomena
    Genevieve/Gilda/Guinevere/Gwendolen
    Helena/Hermione/Hero /Hespera/Hypatia
    Ianira/Imogen/Iris/Isadora/Isolde
    Jemima/Josephine/Juno
    Lavinia/Leandra/Leontine/Livia/Lucia/Luciana/Lucrezia
    Melisande/Melora/Meredith
    Natasha
    Ophelia/Ordelia/Oriel/Orquidea
    Penelope/Perdita/Phoebe/Pollyanna
    Reseda/Roxana
    Saga/Selene/Selina/Serafina/Silvana
    Tabitha/Thalia/Tullia
    Vespertine/Victorine/Violetta
    Yesenia/Yvaine
    Zenobia

More suggestions are welcome!
    Last edited by ottilie; April 19th, 2013 at 12:01 PM.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Any imagery in mind this time? I'm excited to start making some combos ^_^
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Hmmm... I haven't come that far quite yet... I'll leave that to you for now, love!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

oooh i have thought of one more. Alina?(short a) (sorry i love ine/ina names a lot) Now i think i have helped you a little bit but i can't think of anymore that you would like that i think are not TOO unusual(even if we would like to run off with the fairies).

And Laetitia(la-tish-a) or Felicia. or Dana. (or if you are open to something slightly more common but not really used much anymore: Angelica, Amalia, Alicia(uh-liss-ee-a)/Alessia.) or Cléa? or maybe that doesn't go with rosalind, so maybe rosalind, 'something' & Cléa as the third child......

sorry i'm currently rather bored.
    Last edited by leona23; April 19th, 2013 at 02:05 PM.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.