Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    kala_way: Thanks, Melisande Lavinia Charis sounds smashing!

dillonsfan & gigi: Thank you!! I like Serafina with Rosalind as well.

niteowl: Yeah, you missed it! Thanks, it was my favourite as well, and she looks so much like a little rose. I love Meredith and Guinevere, and Helena, Lavinia, Perdita, Isolde and Elowen.

celestia: Calanthe! Oooh I forgot about that one

Lex: Hespera Oriel Josephine is beautiful!!! I like Ismene too, but boyfriend vetoed it for Roo...

Sessh: Orquidea is stunning! Middle maybe? I have never successfully kept an orchid alive though... bad sign? I absolutely love Amaranta, Reseda, Feronia, Ianira, Leandra, Ordelia, Silvana and Yesenia! Thank you sweetiepie!

leona: I really like Corinna and Serena!

New list:
    Alba/Alcyone/Alessandra/Allegra/Amabel/Amaranta/Amaryllis/Anastasia/Apolline/Aravis/Ariadne/Astraea/Atalanta/Athena/Aurora
    Calliope/Callista/Cassandra/Celestina/Ceres/Ceridwen/Charis/Cicely/Clio/Constance/Cosima/Cressida
    Danae
    Elvira/Esmeralda/Estrellita/Eulalia/Evadne
    Feronia/Fiammetta/Filomena
    Genevieve/Gilda/Guinevere/Gwendolen
    Helena/Hermione/Hero /Hespera/Hypatia
    Ianira/Imogen/Iris/Isadora/Isolde
    Jemima/Josephine/Juno
    Lavinia/Leandra/Leontine/Livia/Lucia/Luciana/Lucrezia
    Melisande/Melora/Meredith
    Natasha
    Ophelia/Ordelia/Oriel/Orquidea
    Penelope/Perdita/Phoebe/Pollyanna
    Reseda/Roxana
    Saga/Selene/Selina/Serafina/Silvana
    Tabitha/Thalia/Tullia
    Vespertine/Victorine/Violetta
    Yesenia/Yvaine
    Zenobia

More suggestions are welcome!
    Last edited by ottilie; April 19th, 2013 at 12:01 PM.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Any imagery in mind this time? I'm excited to start making some combos ^_^
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

Hmmm... I haven't come that far quite yet... I'll leave that to you for now, love!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

oooh i have thought of one more. Alina?(short a) (sorry i love ine/ina names a lot) Now i think i have helped you a little bit but i can't think of anymore that you would like that i think are not TOO unusual(even if we would like to run off with the fairies).

And Laetitia(la-tish-a) or Felicia. or Dana. (or if you are open to something slightly more common but not really used much anymore: Angelica, Amalia, Alicia(uh-liss-ee-a)/Alessia.) or Cléa? or maybe that doesn't go with rosalind, so maybe rosalind, 'something' & Cléa as the third child......

sorry i'm currently rather bored.
    Last edited by leona23; April 19th, 2013 at 02:05 PM.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.